- Farm Culinary 101 students & food service professionals for scholarship info or Seattle Chefs Collaborative Scholarship (2014 coming soon)
- Seattle Culinary Academy students culinary and baking students apply here Due by May 15, 2014
- Introduction to Farming
- Food Lovers- Sense of Place
- Hearth Breads and Wood-fired Ovens
- Introduction to the Culinary Arts
(All links open in new window with Adobe Acrobat. Applications may be saved to your computer and filled in digitally or printed and filled in by hand.)
We have added this option to pay for the workshops online but if you would rather send us a check along with your application, the instructions are on the application. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you this summer!
Cancellations and Tuition Return Policy
- The Quillisascut Farm™ program has worked hard to keep tuition charges as low as possible, cancellations affect the success of the program.
- There is a $50 processing fee on all tuition refunds.
- Notification of cancellation two weeks or more prior to your scheduled workshop will receive a full refund, minus the $50 process fee.
- Notification two weeks or less before the scheduled retreat is considered “late cancellation”.
- Late cancellation or no shows for the retreat will not receive a refund.
- Funds returned to payer (Funds provided by Students College will be returned to the College)
- Students who have received financial assistance from their college program are responsible to notify and comply with their College for repayment of funds.