- Farm Culinary 101 Food Service Professionals Application for scholarship info
- Culinary Student Application for scholarship info
- Seattle Culinary Academy students culinary and baking students apply here Scholarship Application Due by June 1, 2021
- Notice for scholarships there are two applications that you need to fill out. The application for the farm school and the application for the scholarship, plus a 200-500 word essay and a letter of recommendation from an instructor or a culinary professional that you have worked with
(Applications are in google docs and will be submitted electronically. If you have questions email email@example.com )
We have added this option to pay for the workshops online but if you would rather send us a check along with your application, the instructions are on the application. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you this summer!
Cancellations and Tuition Return Policy
- The Quillisascut Farm™ program has worked hard to keep tuition charges as low as possible, cancellations affect the success of the program.
- There is a $50 processing fee on all tuition refunds.
- Notification of cancellation two weeks or more prior to your scheduled workshop will receive a full refund, minus the $50 process fee.
- Notification two weeks or less before the scheduled retreat is considered “late cancellation”.
- Late cancellation or no shows for the retreat will not receive a refund.
- Funds returned to payer (Funds provided by Students College will be returned to the College)
- Students who have received financial assistance from their college program are responsible to notify and comply with their College for repayment of funds.