- Farm Culinary 101 Food Service Professionals Application for scholarship info
- Culinary Student Application for scholarship info
- Seattle Culinary Academy students culinary and baking students apply here Scholarship Application Due by June 1, 2021
- Notice for scholarships there are two applications that you need to fill out. The application for the farm school and the application for the scholarship, plus a 200-500 word essay and a letter of recommendation from an instructor or a culinary professional that you have worked with
- Edible Education Application
(Applications are in google docs and will be submitted electronically. If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org )
We have added this option to pay for the workshops online but if you would rather send us a check along with your application, the instructions are on the application. Thank you and we look forward to meeting you this summer!
Cancellations and Tuition Return Policy
- The Quillisascut Farm™ program has worked hard to keep tuition charges as low as possible, cancellations affect the success of the program.
- There is a $50 processing fee on all tuition refunds.
- Notification of cancellation two weeks or more prior to your scheduled workshop will receive a full refund, minus the $50 process fee.
- Notification two weeks or less before the scheduled retreat is considered “late cancellation”.
- Late cancellation or no shows for the retreat will not receive a refund.
- Funds returned to payer (Funds provided by Students College will be returned to the College)
- Students who have received financial assistance from their college program are responsible to notify and comply with their College for repayment of funds.
Warning Under Washington State Law, there is limited liability for an Injury to or death of a participant in an agritourism activity conducted at this agritourism location if such an injury or death results exclusively from inherent risks of the agritourism activity.
Inherent risks of agritourism include, among others, risks of injury inherent to land, equipment, and animals, as well as the potential for you to act in a negligent manner that may contribute to your injusry or death.
We are requires to ensure that in any activity involving minor children, only age appropriate access to activities, equipment and animals is permitted.
You are assuming the risk of participating in this agritourism activity,